Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Princess' first speech.....

So here I am, a fake blonde and an unnaturally tanned Essex girl, minus the white stilettos of course, preparing to embark upon my next chapter and make it as a successful journalist, proving to myself and the world that I have an ability to write, which at times has been difficult. Having just completed an English degree at University, I am now seeking to pursue my dream in one of the most competitive industries, a dream that has stuck with me after having watched ‘The Devil wears Prada’ a million times too many. As a big fan of designer labels, as most Essex girls are, I vision myself dashing around London in my latest season Christian Louboutin’s whilst desperately clinging onto my Mulberry bag, scribbling away on my notebook and yelling numerous quotes into my very innocent Dictaphone in the hope to catch that story which will give me my big break.
This, my first blog and introduction to my career, marks the struggle that I will undoubtedly take to succeed and strive as a unique, talented and ambitious young journalist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment